What is Wap charging?
Answer: Wap charging is an application gateway to delivery the content to mobile with charging machanism.
During the integration, why i got this "NO MSISDN or Invalid Subscriber"?
Answer: The purpose of the system is designed to delivery the content to mobile with charging machanism so we need to verify the
MSISDN to restrice who can use the service and charing purpose
What is the meaning of "Invalid relevant parameters" ?
- Access via AIS gateway or WAP APN
- Verify whether AIS's subscriber or not
- Restart your phone if 1 and 2 is matched
Answer: Some paremeters have not found in the request
Correction: Verify whether which paramerters were lost
What is the meaning of "Internal Error"?
Answer: Some modules are failure
Correction: Contact technical persons who take care of the system
How "cname not found", does it happen?
- The request might be posted to the wrong API
- "cname" may be not contained in the request
- Some fields may be larger than limitation
- Step missing
- Check your API which you sent to
- Check your request whether contain cname or not
- Contact technical persons who take care of the system
- Check this document about the integration and following the sequence diagram in this document
How is content delivered to the customer
Answer: At the moment, the system takes care of delivery the content to our customer a couple of choice depeding on natural of content such as Logo, Ringtone are delivered via SMS machanism. if Polyphonic, Background are delivered via WAP machanism
Can all mobile phone brands and models use the services?
Answer: We are doing to support all of the phone available to market we need time
How many services can be handled?
Answer: It is quite a lot of services can be handle
How many predefined URLs must given to AIS to make the services life ?
Answer: For WAP initial we need 3 of the URLs :
For IVR initial we need 2 of the URLs :
- sp_url for authenticated purpose
- service_url for gathering the content from SP
- notify_url for notifying purpose
- sp_ivr_url for gathering the User-Agent (Optional)
- service_ivr_url for gathering the content from SP
What URL can Service Provider post the parameters to?
WAP request http://wap.mobilelife.co.th/wcstest/servlet/WapCharging?
IVR request http://wap.mobilelife.co.th/wcstest/servlet/WCSR?
How much of the multimedia message (MMS) size can we compose?
Normally, we have two types of composing MMS message.
- Compose by mobile MMS phone. In this case, it is limited at 150 kBytes. That because of the handset limitation and 30 kBytes is the common size that most of the MMS phones support.
- Compose by MMS Application or E-mail. In this case, we can compose at 30 kBytes. That because we use the SMTP protocol for composing message, it will convert the binary message to Base64 message format.